Our Higher Her women's career development program helps unemployed and under-employed women gain professional skills, accelerate their job search and build confidence through weekly training sessions, one-on-one career coaching and networking in a supportive environment.
Higher Her Curriculum
- Organizational Job Search Planning
- Change Management
- Transferable Job Skills
- Identifying Employment Objectives
- Beyond the Job Board: Building an Effective Network and Developing the Blueprint
- Cover Letters that Get Results
- Presenting Yourself: Putting On Your Best Face
- Everything You Need to Know About the Interview
- What If You Didn't Get the Job?
- Career Panel
- Exercises: Mock Interviews, Job Fair Participation, Job Shadowing, Public Speaking, and Career Center
Sexual Harassment in the workplace
If you have questions about GPN, call Dubonna at 513-322-1787 or email her at Dubonna@dfscincy.org